Lowkey PI welcomes expert contributions in the form of guest posts, articles, research, videos, and graphics from experts in the field.
- In order to provide quality content to our users, all content must be either informational/educational, or it should provide constructive commentary on a particular process, current news, etc.
- We publish content for aspiring professionals, and for practicing private investigators.
- Furthermore, all content must be exclusive to LowkeyPI.com - That means that you should not republish this content in another industry outlet.
- We publish articles ranging between 700-2000 words. 1200 words being about average.
- We don't accept articles submitted with the sole purpose of promoting a business. Neither do we accept press releases, or sales pitches. Advertorials are not the type of content our audience is interested in reading, so we don't publish those here.
Getting started is easy! Simply send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with your content idea. If your content falls in line with our overall vision and direction, we will then set you up as a contributor. At this point you will need to provide a head-shot photo as we may feature your profile on our home page to further promote your content.
We may rotate expert contributors from time to time.
We favor submissions as Google documents, as this makes it easier for our team to review/edit/comment on your work.